A Challenging Career
At Corriher & Michael, PLLC, we take pride in the way we work, not only with our clients but also with the individual members of our team. We are always looking for quality people to join our team – from seasoned professionals to college graduates. We offer excellent benefits, combined with plenty of opportunity for you to fulfill your potential so you can get ahead in the company, as well as your career.
Our mission is to provide our clients and team members with a firm culture founded on mutual trust and respect that promotes client loyalty and a commitment to quality service.
OUR CORE VALUES:
· Mutual respect and trust among team members
· Quality service, both real and perceived
· Customer service
· Respect for personal commitments
You can count on a career with a growing firm committed to maintaining our firm’s culture to provide a family-oriented, upbeat work environment and to supporting the community in which we live and work. We are looking for team members who will share these commitments.
Team members are paid competitive salaries commensurate with their experience, their responsibility, and their productivity. Our comprehensive health, dental, group life and longterm disability coverage is just about the best you’ll find. We also pay for ongoing career development seminars, annual dues to certain professional societies, and licensing fees.
The greatest benefits, however, are priceless. For example, our firm’s family oriented and upbeat work environment in an office located in a thriving business community adjacent to Lake Norman in Mooresville, NC.
Best of all, our team members all share concern for their jobs, their clients and their co-workers. We celebrate birthdays, holidays, and creativity….and show team members how much they’re appreciated.
We have it all: Great location! Great atmosphere! Great people! Come join us for a terrific career at Corriher & Michael, PLLC.
We look forward to assisting with your personal growth, as you contribute to our clients’ and our company’s growth. Be assured that we’ll recognize your hard work, and will encourage you to pursue the responsibilities and goals that you wish to attain.
Top Reasons To Join Our Team
1. Open door policy with all members of upper management
2. Exciting and challenging positions with opportunities for advancement.
3. One on one in-house training; web-based training and third party professional seminars.
4. Continuous informal and semi-annual formal evaluations of job performance by upper management.
5. Competitive compensation and a solid benefits package comprised of insurance, retirement, PTO, etc. (See details at benefits section)
6. A firm culture founded on respect for personal, as well as professional goals that provides a fun, family oriented, upbeat work environment.
7. Support of active community involvement both personally and professionally.